Hang Man

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wondering About What Doesn't Matter

Do you ever spend way too much time wondering about things that don't matter one little bit?

I want to know something about the Microsoft Windows 7 commercial. They have all of these people taking credit for inventing Windows 7, and they show flashbacks of when they came up with the idea. Why are the people in the flashbacks different looking than the actual people? Are they the same people with more makeup or are they different people all together? If they are different people, then why? It makes no sense to me.

Here is one more thing that perplexes me: How come sometimes my pen works when I write in my check register and sometimes it doesn't. (It's not the pen either because it will write on other paper, just not the checkbook register.)

2 comments:

Steve said...

Window 7 commercials. They are having a flashback to the time that they "invented"windows 7. Its a fantasy dream and in that fantasy dream they are also something that they are NOT. Kind of like Al Gore when he invented the internet. He's not a fat assed global whiner in his dream. Everyone likes him and An Inconvenient Truth is a smashing success and filled with facts. As for the pen, more than likely your register has some type of finish to the paper that makes it not accept ink. I had a cheap imitation cross refill that was a great bargain until you tried to write on certain surfaces. So much for the great bargain. I took them back to Staples and told them where to put them.

Patti said...

That's just dumb all the way around. I actually found another blog where a girl was talking about the same thing. Pretty funny.