Hang Man

Friday, March 19, 2010

It Will Never Change

I had a hard time getting to sleep again last night. No, it wasn't because of the bed. It's because of Sandra Bullock. I feel so bad for her! She seems so open and genuine that I feel like I know her. She's the type of woman I would love to have as a best friend. What was her husband thinking?????? If you saw the Oscars, she made the most touching acceptance speech; talking about how her husband has her back. They showed Jesse and he had tears in his eyes. At the time I thought they were tears of love and devotion. It turns out they were tears of: "Oh shit I am in such trouble."

I do give him credit for admitting his mistake right off. It's the people that deny, deny, deny (like John Edwards) that I have the most disdain for. It's humiliating enough for the spouse in the first place and continuing to lie prolongs the agony.

This is for all of the famous people that cheat and think they can get away with it: "REALLY!!!!!" First of all, be a little more particular in your choices. Slutty down on their luck models and waitresses will do anything to make money, including sell you out. You would think that would be common sense, but apparently not.

Normally I don't care what you celebrity types do, but don't mess with Sandra Bullock.

1 comment:

Manders24 said...

I was watching a show on it the other night and they were talking to the mistresses best friend, and she was like "yeah she wants to save money to buy a house" she says it all nonschalant(sp?) after the reporter said that she was paid around 30,000 by US weekly to release the story. Like no big deal she ruined someone's marriage, she needs to have money for a new house!
crazy biatches. poor Sandy