Hang Man

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Does The Meaning Fit?

Amanda and I were talking about names and what they mean. Patricia for instance means Noblewoman. That pretty much fits me; I can live with that! I found that description by googling "meaning of names" and I went to this site. Then I googled just my name; Patti. Kind of wish I hadn't done that. I looked on Wikipedia and found that In one language in India, dogs are called Patti. In New Jersey (USA) they refer to sea cows as Patti. I prefer the Noblewoman thing to the sea cow reference.

What does your name mean?

4 comments:

Manders24 said...

Amanda means: worthy of love ; lovable....of course

Brad means: Broad meadow and treason

Jaxon means: God has been gracious, he has shown favor. :)

Jaster wasn't listed :(

Lauren said...

I'm a bunch of Laurel leaves.....exciting.

bestmama said...

mine means princess.....but you already knew that!

Cmishta Mishta said...

mine means soft moldy cheese....