Hang Man

Friday, August 14, 2009

Whaaaaat???

I have a dicky. It's not new though, it used to be my Mom's dicky. She doesn't need her dicky anymore. I washed my dicky and it looks like new! Some dickys slip right on, but I have to button my dicky on. My dicky is white and pointed on the end. I wish I had a black one too. No one knows when I have my dicky on, that's the fun of it. Sometimes my dicky gets to close to my face. I don't like that. I prefer my dicky around the neck. Maybe when I'm done with my dicky I can pass it on to Amanda. It's good to keep your dicky in the family. You don't want just anyone using your dicky. I love my dicky and I use it often. Would you like to see my dicky???? Scroll to the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

Manders24 said...

OMG!! I can't wait to borrow your dicky. I've wanted a real dicky ever since I was a little girl. I always had fake dickys but now I have the chance to have a real dicky! Thanks mom:)

bestmama said...

OMG, Hilar! I totally knew what you were talking about the whole time, but if I ever catch you wearing it, I WILL be forced to make fun of you.....its like the guy from that one christmas movie when he wore it on the outside of his sweater. You should totally do that this christmas, i might piss my pants!

Lauren said...

Um, he was totally wearing it under his sweater. You could just see it. And, it was Christmas vacation ;)