Hang Man

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Celebrations Abound!

Wow! Today is a popular day. Birthdays and Anniversaries. Dreama Belle is 97 years old today. NINETY SEVEN! 97! Other than some osteoporosis and a little memory loss, Dreama is still a ball of fire. I Love You Dreama Belle, Happy Happy Birthday.

Chris O. birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday Chris. Hope to see you and Esta and Orion at the party!

Happy Anniversary to Steve and Robbie. I'm pretty sure it's 27 years. I remember that because I didn't get to come to the wedding because I was pregnant with Amanda and she was due any day. I also remember your courtship. I'm glad Steve was smart enough to marry you Robbie. Love you guys and have a happy day!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Thanks for the sentiments. What do you remember about our courtship. I'll have you know that the decision was made for me long before I even thought of anything permanent. As I have been told when she first saw me she told her mom "I'm going to marry that guy" and the rest is history. I couldn't have a better partner though. We've been through a lot together and it only gets better as time goes on.

Lisa said...

Me too!!!! Love, Lisa

Patti said...

You forget that I was there for part of your courtship which you almost F'd up. I'm sure Robbie remembers. I won't name any names but I remember one little bimbo in particular.

Steve said...

Realllly. I have totally blocked them from my memory. I'm happily married.