Hang Man

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

I have to share these quips of Jax's because the kid is hilarious. These statements were made within a 24 hour period. The kid is on a roll.

Amanda said that Jax just got up and says: "I just gotta take a deep breath." Then he breaths in through his nose and pushed is lips way out. I think he got that from me; yoga stuff.

Amanda had fed him breakfast then brought him a piece of bacon. "Mommy, I just love a tasty treat." He probably got that from Joe. Joe loves his tasty treats.

Jax saw a picture of a model on a Victoria Secret catalog and says: "Oh I love the naked girl!" I'm sure he got that from Brad.

Considering he's only 2 I think he's amazing. Not that I'm partial or anything.

1 comment:

Manders24 said...

I agree, he's amazing:)