Hang Man

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fly On The Wall

I'm having a fly problem just like Pres. Obama. Only I have multiple flies. I left the door open for about an hour yesterday and flies invaded my house. I probably killed 100. Then I realized I probably killed 50 flies twice. See, I was putting them down the garbage disposal without running it. I think maybe I was only stunning them and they would recover and fly out of the disposal. I wised up and started running the disposal. They are now under control. I tried to swat at them like Obama did, but I dislocated my shoulder. That's why he's the President and I'm not. After I saw the clip of him killing the fly, I thought...I wonder what PETA is going to say about that? Sure enough they are sending the Pres. a humane fly catcher. I wonder if it would have been ok with PETA if he fed the dead fly to a turtle. Then it wouldn't have died in vain. I'd probably get the death penalty if they knew how I pulverized the flies in my disposal.

Patti's TOTD #8:Keep your disposal and drain clean and running smooth. Pour vinegar and baking soda down the drain and let it sit for 20 minutes or so, then pour a pan of boiling water down the drain to rinse the residue away. Don't use too much baking soda, you may end up clogging the drain. Running a lemon through the disposal makes it smell good, and ice cubes help sharpen the blades. Most important tip of all...Don't put your hand into the disposal while it is running.

1 comment:

Steve said...

PETA Preparing and Eating Tasty Animals. Those people need to get a life. They should see my fly trap its literally boiling with near dead and dead flys. Take a look at what California has voted on regarding chickens. Caged chickens are right up there with gay marriage and Barack Obama on California's ballot this year. PETA and the Humane Society of the United States are going off the deep end with their proposed and sometimes already passed rules and regulations. Heaven forbid I own guns and I raise chickens I'm a two time offender. Read a few of the articles Chickens in California and Game birds in Ohio should get you started.