Hang Man

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yes Ma'am

If you are a hot guy in uniform (Military, Fire, Police...UPS guy not so much. Their brown shorts creep me out). Then you can call me Ma'am. If you are a 20 something female clerk at a hardware store, please don't call me Ma'am.





Patti's TOTD #7: Do you have a crusty dirty microwave at home or at work? The ones at work are always the worst because no one ever want to clean them. Amaze your friends by making clean up a breeze. Put about 1 cup of cider vinegar in a glass microwaveable bowl and place it in the microwave on high for about 2 minutes (longer if you microwave isn't very powerful). You want the vinegar to be bubbly and steamy.
BE CAREFUL when you open the door because if you get your face to close, you will get a nose full of vinegar. You can now literally wipe the oven clean with little effort. Heavily soiled ovens may require more than one application of vinegar. Don't be such a slob and you'll only have to do it once.

2 comments:

bestmama said...

I have another one for you.....a hot wet wash cloth with a half a lemon inside. Cook for 45 seconds, and clean with the rest. I know your impressed Patti...sometimes I amaze myself!:)

Patti said...

I am impressed.