Hang Man

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

$$$$$

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it..(come on sing with me) I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! I sold my wood lathe today!!!! The guy already picked it up and he wasn't even a psychotic killer. Just in case I had my hand gun stashed in the barn.
When the guy first called me this morning, I thought it might be another weirdo. He asked if I still had the lathe and when I said yes, he went all girly on me and was so excited he couldn't say a complete sentence. "Praise the Lord!" He yells. I really don't think we need to get the Lord involved, it's only a lathe. I could picture Bryan putting someone up to this to prank me. The fact that he was 40 minutes late didn't help my confidence either. He finally showed up (he was lost). He was for real. He was just a really nice over the top kind of guy. You'd of thought that he died and went to heaven when he saw the lathe.
After he left, I realized that I get that guy. He was excited like I get excited when I go to an auction or walk into a craft store. In his mind he just got the best deal ever. Oh my GOSH...he's the male version of me! No wonder I liked him.

No comments: