Hang Man

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Daddy's Day! I spent the day with my Sugar Daddy. We ran some errands, visited our Mothers and went to dinner. We are balls of fire! Too humid to do much of anything. When we got home from dinner I was finishing up outside for the evening, putting the bunnies and chickens to bed and such. I walked over to our fence surrounding our back pasture which is dense with trees and bushes and vines. There were some pretty wild roses that I wanted to see. I bent over to take a closer look and something growled at me from inside the thicket. Of course I screamed and ran toward the house. Joe was in the kitchen at the sink and he never looked up. I tapped on the window and motioned for him to open it. "Didn't you hear me scream???" "Yes, but you're always screaming over something." I told him about the growl. He said it was probably a cat. I'm pretty sure it was a mountain lion. We took the flashlight out to see if we could see anything but whatever it was it was gone. I told Joe: "We have a new rule. Anytime I scream you have to see what's wrong. You can't just assume it's something silly." I could have been attacked by the beast in the bushes. Of course, Joe was more concerned about Ellie. He says: "see, that's all the more reason why we have to keep a close eye on Ellie when she is outside. Whatever it was in the bushes could have come out and got her!" Never mind I might have been mauled beyond recognition. Oh well, I'm getting used to playing second fiddle to that bitch. Joe's a good Father and Step-Father and an especially attentive doggy Dad. Happy Father's Day honey!

No comments: