Hang Man

Friday, June 26, 2009

Oops!

Terrible tragedy on Wednesday. I spilled an entire cup of coffee on my keyboard of my laptop. It continued to work for about 15 minutes, then it became very sluggish. The good news is I still have a warranty. The best news is that it covers accidents. I must have known when I purchased the special warranty that I would need it. The bad news though, I won't get it back for 2-4 weeks!!!! The first day without my computer I was literally having withdraw. I kept going into my office area to use it, and it wasn't there. It screwed up my entire routine. In the morning, get coffee, check email, check blog, check facebook, check etsy, play a couple games of freecell and lookup whatever other random thing that pops into my head. It made me realize how much I depend on my computer. Joe brought his home from work so I can use it in the evenings and on weekends. At least I don't have to drive to the library. New rule...No liquids on the computer desk! Oops, I better move my cup.

No comments: