Hang Man

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Is How We Roll

Make sure you check out my new video in the "photo gallery." I had an old hand cart that I purchased from a garage sale a few years ago. I was going to get rid of it, but Bryan and I decided that it might make a neat go cart for the kids. I already had the tires so with just a few boards and screws it was turned into a go cart. We soon found out however, that this go cart would not be for the kids. See for yourself!

View the HQ version of the video, it's much clearer. After you click on the video, look to the right. Click on "view HQ version."

Patti's TOTD #9: Stay away from go carts.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Watched it. Loved it. I want a turn.

Patti said...

Not for a few months yet.

Steve said...

This reminds me of the orange crate racers that Roger and I used to make when we were kids. Roger was the one that got to test them as he was smaller and easier to fit into the cab. Yes cab, we made some elaborate designs and they usuallt had a roof or at least a pillowcase that doubled as a convertible top. One of the the longest was about ten feet and consisted of a board and four wheels. We tested it on the Wildwood alley. We hit a sewer cover on that one.