Hang Man

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun On Wheels

Joe and I have to quit going to charity auctions. Everytime we go, we come home with some kind of power wheel or motor bike thing. One year we bought a Peg Pergo 4 wheeler. At the time, Julian was only 3 months old. That thing sat in our basement for over a year waiting for him to get big enough to ride it. It's still running though. I had to replace a wheel on it, but that is all. Then we went to an auction where Joe decided he would bid on a 49cc moped/scooter. I'm not sure if that was for him or me. We ended up getting that which led to me eventually getting a motorcycle. Last night we went to an MDA auction and they had a Peg Pergo Vespa scooter. Of course we had to get it. Our grand kids are so spoiled. I worry though that they won't know how to ride a regular bike. They'll be looking for the gas pedal. Actually Julian now rides a gas powered dirt bike. I wonder if they realize how lucky they are? Maybe not now, but when they get older they will have a lot of fun memories from Papa Joe and Nanu's house. Now we just have to get the triplets closer and we'll have enough for a basketball team.

No comments: