Hang Man

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Butter Burger

We have a new resturant in town called Culver's. I'm pretty sure it's a chain. There is a sign out front that advertises "Butter Burgers." I'm not exactly sure what a Butter Burger is, but I can pretty well guess that it is a hamburger cooked in butter or maybe a hamburger with butter mixed in. Whatever the case, can you say: "myocardial infarction?" Wasn't Ft. Wayne voted the fattest city in America one year? This might put us back on top again. I'm sure they are scrumptious, but are they necessary? Maybe this chain is actually terrorist based and they are trying to kill us with high cholesterol. I hate to bad mouth a business I've never been to, so go ahead an go to the restuarant, just stay away from the Butter Burger. My arteries are clogging just thinking about it.

5 comments:

bestmama said...

LOL, my girlfriend from high school owns that new Culvers down there. I will ask her what a butter burger is!

Patti said...

yah, and ask her if they have a low calorie version.

bestmama said...

I will:) In the mean time maybe she could just front the bill for you clogged arteries!

Anonymous said...

I heard the butter is slapped on the bun real thick and grilled. Sounds gross. I like your terriorist theory.....

Lauren said...

We have Culvers here :)