Hang Man

Friday, May 15, 2009

For Sale

Don't people know how to negotiate a sale anymore??? Aside from the guy that wanted me to let him make payments on the car I have for sale, I have a guy that emailed me and asked me if I was out of my mind. Really? That's how you start a negotiation? He asked me in his email how I came up with my price and don't I know how sales are in Ft.Wayne? "No moron!" "I just want to sell my car." "Make an offer or shut the hell up!" He ends his email with: "but I'm really interested." So he insults me but he's really interested in buying my car. I emailed him back. "If you are so interested, then make an offer." You f---ing hill jack. (sorry, I just can't bring myself to type the f word.) I didn't include that last part in my email even though I really wanted to. I have been showing such restraint lately.

I also put an ad on craigslist for a bunny hutch that I made. It's too small for my gigantor bunnies. I got an email from a lady that seemed really interested. She wants it delivered. Really? Am I Sears? I think I'm just going to keep all of my old stuff. Dealing with the public is too much of a headache.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

That is exactly why I do not sell stuff on Craigs list. People are idiots

Anonymous said...

Now Duane and I have had good luck with craiglist. Got rid of 5 sheep and many misc items. Even found an employee through craigslist. Maybe its the Patti curse (again).

Manders24 said...

Yea, that it was I have been going through for almost a year with my house! Half of me just wants to give up completely and just live in my house forever.