Hang Man

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Out Of The Mouth Of Julian

Julian can tell a story like no one I've seen before (kid or adult). He can make up the biggest lie and make it totally believable. Joe, Julian, Nicholas and I were sitting on the patio just chillin......

"Nanu, I saw Papa Joe at the grocery store the other day."
Joe says: "Yes you did!"
"He was with another woman."
"Really?" I say.
Joe just chuckles.
"Were they holding hands?"
"Yup"
"Did he kiss her?"
"Only on the cheek."
"What were they saying?"
"I don't know, they were too far away to hear."
"Come on Papa Joe, tell Nanu!"
Joe still chuckling.
"Yeah Joe, who was she?"
"Come on Papa Joe, just tell her."

I'm not sure where that skill will get him in life. Maybe he will be a politician. I hope he turns out to be Democrat. Sarah would be pissed. There is always the possibility that he's telling the truth. Joe's chuckling did sound a little nervous. This story however, is from the same kid that said: "I'm hiding from God." "Why?" "I kissed another man's wife!" What a piece of work.

2 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

I saw Joe at Burger King with the same lady!

Anonymous said...

She was at the office today!! Now I will keep her visits a secret if he brings me some mushrooms, or maybe one of his pies!!!! LOL