Hang Man

Friday, May 22, 2009

Unlimited Resources

What would you do if you had unlimited resources; money that is? Everyone has their own ideas, here are a few of mine.

I would hire an assistant. They would follow me around and do the things that I don't want to do. Like...folding laundry, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning up after I cook, picking up the debris after I trim bushes and weed the garden, sanding wood furniture that I have made, etc.... (It appears with that list that I just don't like to finish what I start. Interesting! I never realized that until I just now wrote it.)
I couldn't have just any assistant though. They would have to be able to read my mind as to what I needed them to do, otherwise it would annoy me. They would also have to be invisible until I needed them so I wouldn't feel like I had to entertain them. They would also have to do everything exactly how I would do it, so I don't feel like I have to do it over. Basically they would need to be a clone.

I would build a workshop with every tool available. I would have a master carpenter come and instruct me on how to use everything.

I would also build a yoga/exercise studio with wood floors and lots of windows. I would have Rachel from Kachman's Institute be my personal trainer.

I would have the best Massage Therapist in the world come to my house every week for a therapeutic/relaxation massage. He or she (preferably a hot and hunky he) would know exactly which muscles were sore and give the perfect massage, so that in my head I wouldn't be thinking all the time of what they were doing wrong.

That is really the extent of my list. No exotic vacations, cars or jewelry. If I had the things on my list I would be healthy and I could make anything I wanted. Oh, One more item: Unlimited supply of yarn.

What would you do?

3 comments:

Manders24 said...

It's just money, it's not magic:) I would hire a chef, personal trainer and a maid and professional organizer oh and grocery shopper/ grocery putter-awayer!

Patti said...

Ditto on the grocery shopper and putter-awayer. So you don't think that there is a clone of me available? How about the hunky massage therapist?

bestmama said...

LOL, you guys are so nice! I would totally pick the nice car and clothes and house! I already have the best maid....Bryan, duh! I would want a baby blue Mercedes, and all the clothes I could possably want, and a nice size house....not a mansion just a nice house! I love grocery shopping, and I dont mid putting away either! Oh, and defentely they hot hunky massage therapist...or give Bryan the money to go to school for it, and he could massage me:)