Hang Man

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time On My Hands

Woke up to 30 degrees this morning and ice on the deck. This is not the Florida that I want to be in. I'd rather be home with the snow, at least there would be something to do; like sledding. Joe and I actually braved the cold the other day and went swimming and sat in the hot tub. The pool across the street is 92 degrees. I would love to see the heating bill for that.

According to the news, alcohol sales are up in SouthWest Florida. Apparently if you can't go outside, the next best thing to do is drink.

So what else is there to do when it's cold outside and you've been drinking???????
..................................................................................
Paint pictures on little shells and rearrange the furniture of course.

No comments: