Hang Man

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Need To Learn To Chill

I give up. I will never find a suitable substitute for Cremora. We're only going to be in Florida for 2 more weeks so I'm just going to have to suck it up till I get home. It will give me something to look forward to. Not that I'm not looking forward to seeing my family. My family does rate above Cremora. No, really they do!

I'm ready to go home. I have to go home so I can have something to write about. Let's face it. I've written 3 blogs about creamer. I've already written about riding my bike into town and going to the library. That's all I got. The weather has gotten better so there is a greater chance of my having an adventure to talk about.

It has been nice however not having a schedule. Where reading, crocheting, and taking a walk are the highlights of my day. The problem is that I didn't bring as much stuff with me as I normally do, so consequently I have less activities to occupy my time. I haven't gone over to the geriatric exercise classes as of yet. Maybe I should it might offer some entertainment. For now I'm going to go read my book, play a little nintendo scrabble and go to bed.

I'm not really complaining. I know I am one lucky girl in many many ways.

No comments: