Hang Man

Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Not Whistling Dixie

Morning coffee was ok. Not great, just ok. Winn Dixie creamer is the faker version of fake creamer. On it's own, Winn Dixie is definitely a thumbs down, however; with a splash of CoffeeMate Almond Creme it was tolerable. The Almond Creme by itself is too sweet, plus I don't like flavored coffee in the morning (I told you I was picky). Tomorrow I will try plain 'ol half and half. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Lauren made a good point on my last blog. I could have had the Cremora shipped here cheaper than buying all those other creamers. That is definitely true, but I wanted to hopefully find an acceptable alternative to the Cremora so I wouldn't be so dependent on it. It's embarrassing to pull a 22oz bottle of creamer out of my purse at a restaurant, but don't think that I haven't done it. I would put the creamer in a smaller container in my purse, but I'm afraid people would get the wrong idea when I pulled out a bag of white powder. Terrorist? or druggie?

My quest continues. I will not rest until I find an answer.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Where did we go wrong. I thought you had a good home life growing up. If I am the cause I'll do whatever necessary to get you back on the straight and narrow.

Patti said...

Thanks! I just got in with the wrong crowd and now Joe is an enabler. He helps keep me supplied at home.

Patti said...

Thanks for your comment Kendra. You obviously don't know a joke when you read it, but that's ok because like I always say: opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one!

Manders24 said...

Yeah and they smell too! Keep your opinion to yourself, Kendra, your ridiculous comments and vulgar mouth don't belong on this blog!!