Hang Man

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Please Sit Down

This isn't a Christmas type of blog but it's been on my mind for awhile and I need to share. Who was the first guy that decided it was ok to pee standing up???? I would like to know so I could kick his ass. I get it that you guys do it because you can. I really wish I could do it without peeing on my leg. You guys can do it outside all you want or even in public restrooms, but I really wish I could enforce a ban on it in my house. I don't care how good a guy thinks his aim is, it's not good enough. Liquid hitting liquid from a distance of 2 feet will splash. In most cases it's probably more than 2 feet, but I'm not judging. It's on the wall, the outside of the toilet, the rim, the seat, the floor. Even if you aim dead center it will splash. GROSS! If nothing else, you should all sit down just out of respect for the person that cleans the toilet. Maybe I should install a urinal in my house. One that sits about thigh high on the wall and has a tube you have to put your member in so you don't splash all over. If you guys sat down while peeing then the whole "putting the seat down" debate would be solved. The only way you are allowed to stand up to pee in the house is if your Johnson skims the water. I know it would take some getting used to but you guys are tough you can handle it. It would give you a reason to get out of bed and go to work in the morning knowing that you can pee standing up at work.

Maybe this is a Christmas blog after all because all I want for Christmas is for the men (or boys) using my bathroom to sit while peeing. If that wish came true, it really would be a Christmas miracle.

3 comments:

Steve said...

It is a request that is heeded by many. Yours truly has done that for years. I produced a video for the company that I worked for that was about making liquids (water)more viscous so they wouldn't splash so much. Yes we shot video in the can. We removed one of the stall walls in a company restroom and set out to videotape the mist that rose from the loo. You would be amazed. Lets just say that its a good idea to cover your toothbrush. By the way it was a female chemical engineer that was conducting the research.

Steve said...

PS Glad your back and its obvious that you all had a very Merry Christmas

Patti said...

I knew it! Toilets need to be made a closed system so nothing escapes.

We did have a great time at Christmas. It went way too fast though. Dad's Santa suit got some use again, but no one does it like my Daddy did!