Hang Man

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Don't Mess With Karma

Doesn't everyone know that I am done with my Christmas celebration so when I go shopping now it's just for everyday essentials. Traffic is crazy, people are crazy. I just want to walk into a store, get what I want and walk out. Not so easy to do right now. It's is kind of fun however; laughing at all the people trying to get their shopping done. Still, I really don't want to leave the house again until after Christmas. I'll have to train Joe to shop and then I can send him for everything.

I had to go to Walmart (the worst place to go this time of year). I wanted to print out some photos that I had scanned and touched up for Amanda. The photos were from her church for their directory. She could have bought extra pictures from them, but they were ridiculously expensive. So I scanned the picture, cropped it and put a border around it and called it my own. I know, it's wrong and I lied to the photo people when I got the pictures. I'm not good at lying. Well, maybe I am good at lying because they bought my story, but I feel really guilty. I also believe in Karma and a balance in life (yin yang). Their has to be a balance between good and bad or you become unhealthy either physically or mentally. I know I'm only talking about illegally printing a photo, but it doesn't matter it's still bad Karma, and I had to fix it. I couldn't take the pictures back, that's just dumb. So as I'm leaving the parking lot, there is an alleged homeless guy standing on the corner. I say alleged because while he did have a bag and sleeping roll, it could have been a prop and he just uses it to get more sympathy. I didn't care though, if he's not really broke and homeless then he has to worry about his own Karma. I gave him $5. He was very appreciative and wished me a Merry Christmas. I felt good knowing that at least he could eat a little today and as a bonus I balanced out my Karma. All is right with the world.

4 comments:

Manders24 said...

Well, I better do something good now since my Karma might be screwed up, since technically they were my pictures! I just had someone else do the dirty work for me! Thanks.

bestmama said...

Did he thank you cause now he can go buy that pack of smokes he didnt have the money for??? LOL

Patti said...

Probably true Sarah. I prefer to think that he is an angel planted on earth to see who gets to go to heaven. $5 should get me part way don't you think?

Yourmamasbooty said...

Face paint goes along way! Thanks for the 5 dollars mom.