Hang Man

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Coming Of Age

I'm kinda liking this 50 thing. I was really stressing about turning 50 for a few months before it happened. I don't know what I thought would happen, but I somehow convinced myself that this was the beginning of the end. The day came and went and nothing bad happened. I thought ok, maybe it's because my family is here and I'm having too much fun and once they leave "it" will happen. They left, and nothing bad happened. Actually I've been on a high ever since they were all here (and still am). It's been 2 weeks now and I'm probably happier than I've ever been. It's like somebody flipped a switch and I began to relax. Things that used to bother me don't anymore. I've been on a movement to a more kinder and gentler Patti for awhile, but it seems like it's finally happening. Bryan would disagree. He can still push my buttons and get me to react.

50 really is fabulous (or maybe it's just my medication). Either way, life is good!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

So glad to hear it!

Decided to change the background huh? Looks good :)

Manders24 said...

i have noticed! I like it, even if it is your medication:)
You just seem more at ease about things. I like your new background too.

Patti said...

It was time to change the look of the blog since I had a spring photo on here.