Hang Man

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top 'O The Morning To Ya!

Happy St. Patti's day everyone, and Happy Anniversary to Joe and I. 9 years! I can't believe I haven't scared him off yet. He knows and accepts my eccentricities. Remember, My eccentricities make me deliciously me (refer to: "what I always say" quotes). Besides, he needs me. Who else is going to organize his life and make him laugh. I keep things interesting for him. He never knows if he's coming home to happy Patti or depressed Patti or Patti on a mission. God love him, he puts up with all of them. Tonight we are going to a St. Patrick's Day dinner and dance across the street at the clubhouse starting at 4:30. (remember old people eat early). We can be home early enough to watch NCIS and the Mentalist and Dancing With The Stars in between; how bout that Melissa?

Note to kids: Julie has already called to wish us a Happy Anniversary. She called first thing this morning. Apparently she loves us the most. I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I was the first. This means I get the most deviled eggs at the next holiday function. I love you both.