Hang Man

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Identity Crisis


I'm having a major identity crisis. Maybe it's because I'm hanging around with women 20 years older than I am. I don't know. My hair doesn't look right, the clothes I have don't seem to fit my personality anymore. I'm not sure where I fit in. Everyone here is older and everyone at home is younger. Maybe I'll start a support group for women turning 50. I'll call it: "The What The Hell Are We Supposed To Do Now" support group. I'm thinking about the haircut that Katie Holmes has on the cover of Glamour. What do you think??

4 comments:

Manders24 said...

um./ I have to think about that one. Not sure if I would like it. I think you might look like the Kardashians mom, with that hair cut.

Lauren said...

I think it would look great!!!

Just don't dye it grey or get a perm... ;)

Anonymous said...

I like it. The great thing about hair is that is grows back. The only prob is that at least from my view her hair looks wet. You may need to carry around a spray bottle of water to keep the look going. DO IT!

Patti said...

I think it's like a bob, but she has it kind of slicked back. I can be a greaser!