Hang Man

Thursday, March 19, 2009

America Truly Is A Melting Pot

Joe and I went to Miami to pick up Lorrie at the airport. I thought maybe we should check out South Beach since we were so close. Maybe we would see someone famous. Actually we were there way too early for star sightings. They don't come out till late at night and then I'm sure they don't go where we were. Anyway we saw our share of interesting sights. Mostly in the form of people of all shapes and sizes and dressed in all sorts of attire. Joe was so consumed with the "atmosphere" he called a bar, a bra. Talk about a Freudian slip. The most...well.....I don't even know what to call it, most unusual sighting was a rather large African American woman wearing a black thong with black see through tights over it. I think she was wearing a black tube top or something, I'm not sure. I couldn't stop looking at her butt. Not just because of her attire, but because I've never seen a butt sooooo big or shaped like hers. You seriously could have rested a full table setting on her shelf butt. I am not exaggerating in the slightest. I'm not judging, she's probably a very nice hooker...I mean woman. Seriously though, anyone dressed like that is begging to be looked at and talked about. I thought about taking a picture but I didn't have my wide angle lens with me. The most surreal sightings were the signs below. I wasn't sure if this group of bible thumpers was for real or not. I'm sure that the guy with the sandwich board violated at least one of those directives. Miami is a potpourri of unique individuals. I miss Ft. Wayne.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ha ha ha-I am pretty sure last time I was in Miami I saw the same lady. She was wearing a pink tube dress that kept riding up way past her butt (making it more of a shirt really). So, basically we got to stare at her thong as she bent over to talk to some guys in their car. Miami is a hoot. A lot of different types of people for sure!