Hang Man

Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Day In Paradise

Another day in Paradise has come to an end. Senior aerobics and yoga. I had to laugh during aerobics. I was at the back of the room and looking out over the crowd of around 15 people it reminded me of the chickens. There were a few groups of two or three talking and laughing and jumping around. Every group was cackling louder than the next and you could barely hear the DVD. It really didn't matter though because the DVD had only about 4 different steps throughout the whole thing. The women talking were jumping around, but not with the DVD. They were doing their own thing. Then there were the loners chickens intently concentrating on their mission at hand. It was quite amusing. I am not knocking their determination though. I hope when I'm 70 I'm still able to workout.

Joe and I just got back from happy hour. Happy hour consisted of: me, Joe, two chairs and two glasses of wine on the beach in the bay. Doesn't get any better than that. We're gearing up for our Anniversary tomorrow. I will leave you with another "What Doesn't Belong" photo. Try to find the object without enlarging the photo. That would be cheating.

3 comments:

Manders24 said...

spider abovew his eye! yay

Patti said...

You are too good!

Lauren said...

I am jealous of your happy hour-so nice!