Hang Man

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dial a Human

You know when you call a company and you spend 5 minutes just pushing buttons to get to a real person. I don't know of anyone that doesn't hate that. I've actually gotten in arguments with the automated voice systems; although it's a one sided argument since the voice never argues back. (I may have anger issues.) Anyway, I found a website that lists a bunch of companies and how you can bypass their automated system and get directly to a person. I haven't tried it yet, but it may be worth checking out. http://www.dialahuman.com/

3 comments:

Manders24 said...

I'll have to try that out. That has to be one of my biggest pet peeves!

Yourmamasbooty said...

My biggest pet peeve is when girls ride bikes with bookbags on. OH I HATE THAT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Patti said...

I thought it was girls running?