Hang Man

Monday, October 6, 2008

Nursing 101


This is a panniculus, an image that I'm sure you will never forget. I had a friend working in the ER that had to put a catheter in a women with a large panniculus. She had to move the panniculus and when she did, a $10 bill fell out. The woman said that that is where she hides her cash so her boyfriend doesn't find it. She then stuck it underneath her breast. One reason why you should never put money in your mouth. You don't know where it's been.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my God-I hope that is a real story.

Patti said...

True honest to goodness story. Not related to the person in the picture though.

Manders24 said...

Nice, That is the body image i aspire to have

Yourmamasbooty said...

If you look at it the right way it kind of looks like a giant nose. I wish she was a friend of the family. Sarah, Me, Julian, Nicholas, and her could go as the five senses for halloween.

Patti said...

Bryan your hilarious! You should have been a comedian, then I could be watching you on Chelsea Lately. I love that show by the way.

Lauren said...

Chelsea Lately is the BEST!