Hang Man

Thursday, October 9, 2008

The perfect match

I was watching late night TV last night and I saw a commercial for Match.com. I've seen this commercial before and it's always bothered me. They say "It's ok to look" basically saying you can see the people who have signed up. They have this guy standing there in a suit and a Robinhood hat (minus the feather.) Oh Baby sign me up! Are you kidding me? Aren't you supposed to try to market to the masses, not one or two women with a Robinhood fetish. Joe has some funny looking hats, but if he ever wore one like that I'd divorce him.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That's hilarious-I thought the same thing when I saw that guy! Is he nice? Probably. The rest of his outfit is fine. He's not bad looking, but the hat? Seriously?

I always wonder who they would match me up with if I went on there...

Patti said...

I'd probably get matched up with a guy that wears a chicken suit.