Hang Man

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blogs are like Christmas letters only better. You know the letters that some people send with their Christmas card detailing their life for the past year. They're great to receive if you actually know the person. I swear every Christmas we get at least three from people I have never met and Joe hasn't seen or talked to in 20 years. We don't care that Bubba is out of jail now and owns his own car wash. Who the hell is Bubba? Those letter should be reserved for people you know and love but just don't get to talk with often enough. Blogs are so much better than Christmas letters though, people don't have to read it if they don't want to and you get much juicier and candid stuff.
Brad, Amanda and Jax are going to be here in less than 24 hours. I can't wait.

My kids know that I like poignant sayings like: Everything you want is on the other side of fear. I have a new one, I'll share it with you tomorrow.

No comments: