Hang Man

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Florida Life

I had no computer access for an entire day. Our Florida Condo is being fumigated for Termites! We had to remove everything from the condo that was either food or cosmetic and the condo is completely enclosed in a big red tent. I keep waiting for the clowns to come out. There are warning signs all around that say "Dangerous Toxic Gas, Keep Out". I don't know if I ever want to go back in. It gets fumigated for 18 hours, then the tent is removed and ventilated for 6 hours before we go back in. We should be able to be in by tomorrow afternoon. We are staying in a motel across the street from the condo. I HATE motels! We are however, sampling the local cuisine since we have no where to cook or store food. Most of it is not what I normally eat, so I will probably gain 10 lbs. over the next few days. No one serves Oatmeal! What's up with that? I don't think there is a carrot stick on the entire island.

4 comments:

Manders24 said...

Hey mama, I love your blog page. I do agree though it looks more like Bryan's page than yours. It needs to be Pattified! I hope that the condo is safe to go in once we get there. I love the big red tent, it adds some color to the island..just like you:)

Yourmamasbooty said...

Amanda you just keep you dang mouth shut and let her do what she needs to do. Oh and have fun in Florida just make sure you watch your back. Everyone knows its Allipanthasharka season! FYI do some research they mostly attack people with Chinese eyes. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

I have circus music in my head now. Thanks. It won't stop.

bestmama said...

I warned Manda of the scorpions and lizards that like to sneek into the bedroom...keep an eye out:)