Hang Man

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family Theme

A theme is evolving. It's all about Bryan. Whaddup Doe is his idea for the name of the hunting group at the farm. Bryan and Joe love the farm, but for different reasons. Joe loves nature walks and the birds and wildlife and the quiet slow idyllic life at the farm. Bryan on the other hand loves nature walks but he does it with a gun or bow and the wildlife is not safe. I personally could not hunt (exception: moles). We are however a product of evolution and the hunter gatherer trait is still in the genes of most men. I realize that last statement is stereotypical and sexist or whatever, but damn it, it's true and its my blog and I can say what I feel. (wow this is fun). I like the atmosphere of the farm. It's raw and old fashioned. Men hunt and women cook, all providing for the family in a different way. That is what it is about....family. Taking care of your own. Supporting each other and contributing to the well being of the group to the best of your abilities.

No comments: