Hang Man

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some Times It Works Out

I am very excited my home phone broke.  It is still usable but the caller ID button/phone book and scroll button doesn't work on one of the handsets.  The best part???? I purchased the extended warranty and the phone is still covered.  I bought the phone at Radio Shack.  I spent $80.00 on the phone and $20.00 on the extended warranty.  The warranty also included new batteries every six months for the two years.  The batteries alone cost more than $20.00.  I am one month away from the warranty expiring.  I called Radio Shack, they took my info and told me to send the phone back.  Once I take the phone to Fed Ex and they scan it in, Radio Shack is notified I dropped it off and I get a refund gift card via email within 24 hours for the price of the phone plus tax.  SCORE!!!!!  This is one time I am glad I purchased the extended warranty.

No comments: