Hang Man

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Crochet Wars

I have not heard from the crochet Nazi, so I am assuming she realized she was wrong and an ass to boot. However, I have heard from another one of the crochet Nazi's commarades. Another totally random person sent me an email about using one of her patterns in a dress I made. "Really people do you have nothing better to do than harrass me about items I have for sale that I will probably never sell." People fucking suck! (I'm only being so vulgar because I've had a few glasses of wine and it's coming really easy). So I get this email; at least it's a little more sugar coated. This person just wanted me to mention that the dress was her design. She wasn't asking me to remove it. The funny thing is; that same person sent me another email that said: "Never mind, aparently the crochet magazine that I sold the pattern to now owns it, so you have no obligation to me." No shit Sherlock! Get over yourself you crochet idiots. Your patterns aren't complicated. You're not the Vera Wang of the crochet world. I ended up putting a disclaimer on my Etsy site so maybe people will leave me alone.

I put the two items in question at the top of my page as "features". It is definitely an in your face, kiss my ass kind of statement. It makes me feel better.