Hang Man

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tip Of The Day

I'm going to add a new item to my blogs; Patti's Tip Of The Day. I figure I've learned a few things over the years and I would like to share them. Some of the things I've learned the hard way, and I have the scars to prove it. Everything that I list will be something that I have personally tried. However, if you try them and somehow you screw it up, don't blame me. (That's my disclaimer).


Patti's TOTD #1: Do you ever clean your windows or mirrors only to find that there are still spots that won't come off like hairspray or dead bugs(hopefully the dead bugs aren't on your mirrors). Use a little Simple Green cleaner to remove the spots. Rinse with water, and then follow up with regular glass cleaner or vinegar. The gooey spots will come right off.

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

That reminds me of the time we were in Florida and I cleaned your whole car with simple green since there were bug guts everywhere!


It also works on paint in khaki pants!

Patti said...

You took my next TOTD. That's ok. Good to know about the pants.