Hang Man

Monday, June 8, 2009

Kate Pisses Me Off

Everyone seems to be talking about John and Kate Plus 8. In case you live under a rock, John and Kate have a reality show about them and their 8 kids (twins and sextuplets)on TLC. I really don't care about all of their recent drama. It is what it is. My problem is with Kate. How did that bitch end up with no stretch marks after giving birth to 6 babies?????? She should have stretch marks up to her neck. I saw a picture of her when she was pregnant. Her belly was ENORMOUS! I know she had a tummy tuck, but she still should have some. That really really really pisses me off!

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

She did have stretch marks while she was pregnant, they show pictures all the time on the show and she has big ones.The doc who gave her the tummy tuck must ber eally good to be able to get rid of all of them! But I agree I hate any girl who has a kid without out stretch marks, bitches!

Lauren said...

Yep-they removed them with the tuck-lucky lady!