Hang Man

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vegetarian....Sometimes

I have decided that I am going to be a vegetarian. Not a true vegan, but a part time lacto-ovo vegetarian. Being a true vegan is a lot of work. Nothing animal related in food or clothing etc... My version is a little more relaxed. I will eat milk and cheese along with grains, veggies, fruit and nuts. However, if someone cooks me a really nice filet mignon then I would have to eat it so as not to hurt their feelings. Or, if there happens to be a tray of pulled pork set out on a buffet I will have to eat it because I wouldn't want it to go to waste. So, basically I will be a vegetarian when it suits me. i'm going to have to stock up on beano!

4 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

Speaking of vegetarian one of your dumb chickens got stuck in the poop pit today.

Patti said...

They aren't very bright!

Lauren said...

Um, I am proud of you?

Patti said...

Yeah, I know. Weird! But it works for me.