Hang Man

Friday, April 3, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why It's Time To Leave Florida

10. I'm starting to get carpal tunnel from fishing.

9. Richard Simmons "Silver Foxes" aerobic DVD is really getting on my nerves.

8. I need to get to my hair salon. My gray roots are showing!

7. The elevator still works and I want to leave before it breaks again.

6. The condo doesn't need another crocheted doily.

5. I know my chickens and rabbits miss me.

4. If I don't get home soon, Bryan might kill my chickens, rabbits and plants.

3. I miss my cordless drill and compound miter saw.

2. My family needs me! At least I hope so. I know I need them and miss them.

And the #1 reason It's time to go home...........
I'm almost out of coffee creamer and I don't want to have to make an 80 miles round trip to Naples to get it.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

#1 is definitely a reason to leave, stat.

When are you guys actually headed back?

Manders24 said...

you are your idioscencracies???? Is that right? Anyways, you are funny mama. Yeah and you really need to get home beacuse I am sick of my phone ringing off of the hook with people asking me questions, and my opinion, and should I do this, or how do you fix that, or can I borrow this.....I mean it is hard work to fill your shoes when your not around. haha!

Patti said...

Manaders that is a big word for such a little girl. You Go!

And yes, being without my creamer would render me totally useless.

We are heading home next Wednesday.