Hang Man

Monday, March 30, 2009

PattiOriginals2009

I'm becoming an online entrepreneur. Lauren told me about a website over a year ago where people can sell handmade items. Like an ebay for crafters. Everyone keeps telling me I should try and sell my crochet stuff. Last night Joe heard something about this website and said I should try it. So, with all of this support I have decided to DO IT! I signed up for the site, but I have to wait till I get home to post items because I don't have very good pictures. I may be needing some models. I'm mad though because someone took my business name so I had to modify mine. I wouldn't mind so much, but when I went to her site she hasn't even listed anything yet and she's had the site since January. She stole my name and she's not even using it. How dare she! All I have listed is my bio, but check it out anyway.

(See "Links of Interest")

6 comments:

Manders24 said...

Oh hells no she didnt
So I guess you have to change you labels on the clothes at my office, because otherwise people will think they are buying her stuff!

Lauren said...

What was the name?

Yay! Congrats on your new "store"

Patti said...

www.pattioriginals2009.etsy.com

Lauren said...

No no. What name was stolen from you?

Steve said...

Anytime Robbie makes something that we have to put a name on she use RobbieRiginals. I didn't see any PattiRiginals out there you could always use that. Of course then you would have to pay me naming rights but other than that and a cut of the profits your home free.

Patti said...

Oh Duh! The name PattiOriginals. I had to add the 2009.

It's actually Patti O.riginals but you can't use a period in the name.

I could be Patti Jo.riginals