Hang Man

Monday, January 26, 2009

Arthur Itis

I went to an ortho doctor the other day to have him look at my shoulders. Both of them are sore, mostly the right one. I wanted to make sure that my own diagnosis of tendinitis was correct, and that I wasn't going to injure myself further by doing Yoga. Yoga by the way is awesome! I believe it to be the best exercise that you can do for your body. My ortho doc agrees. I have done it on and off for years. Why I ever stop is a mystery to me, because it makes me feel wonderful! I digress. So the doc says yes I have tendinitis, but I can continue with Yoga. Yah! Then he says in an "oh by the way" tone, you have some arthritis in your AC joint. (Joint between the scapula and clavicle.) WHAT!!! I didn't have to know that, I'm not having pain there. Was that his way of saying; "your getting f-ing old!" AHHHHHHHH! My first arthritis diagnosis. I blame Dave Hart. My boyfriend from 1975-1977. He was a weight lifter, so I lifted weights too. That set me up for my current shoulder problems. Damn you Dave Hart.

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

You're not old! You are vibrant and beautiful no matter what your joints say!

Patti said...

Thanks Manders! I can always count on you for some moral support.