Hang Man

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Antics

I'm a bad Nanu, but in my defense I can only be one place at once. Brad probably wishes I was in another place instead of with them. I decided to dress up Ellie and my plans were to trick or treat with Jax for the first half of the trick or treat hours and with Julian and Nickel the second half. Well, Ellie kind of stole the show in her princess outfit. Everyone was commenting on the cute dog. One lady asked me: "what is his name?" "Jaxon", I replied. "No, the dogs name?" Oops! I also made the mistake of letting Jax hold Ellie once and now he doesn't want to put her down. So the whole time if Jax wasn't holding Ellie, he was screaming. Amanda and Brad's expectations of a perfect Halloween were shattered by reality. Ellie and I won't be invited next year. I am ready to leave to go see Julian and Nickel, and Sarah sends me a text that they are just about done. Crap! I got there just as they were getting back to Sarah's parents house. I missed the whole thing, but at least I was going to watch them later that evening while Sarah and Bryan went to a party. Bryan and Sarah came over to get dressed for their party. Sarah was a dirty pirate hooker and Bryan was an 80's rocker. Bryan wore some of my clothes and a wig and I put his makeup on. (Something I never thought would happen). I figured out why his look disturbed me so much......He looked like me! You be the judge.

4 comments:

Manders24 said...

Way too creepy! I can't believe my brother looks more like my mom, than I do!

Patti said...

Scary isn't it?

bestmama said...

My mom said it was amazing how much he looked like you! Everyone busted up laughing when he walked in. One problem, he was putting his rather large package on everyone ALL night!!!!

Lauren said...

That's awesome.