Hang Man

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Fad

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=14773495

I am shocked that Lauren and Sarah knew what the Neti pot was. Apparently though I am the one out of the loop. I guess it's the new thing in nasal care. All of the best noses are using them. I rank it just above ear candling. There is evidence that using a saline spray in your nose may be effective if you feel like you are getting a cold or having an allergy attack. I agree with that, however; spending $20 on a ceramic pitcher to pour saline up your nose is insane as far as I'm concerned. Not to mention that it can't feel very good. Save the 20 bucks and put a straw in a glass of saline and suck it up. That will work and it's a lot cheaper. Why can't I come up with these retarded inventions and make a million dollars

4 comments:

Manders24 said...

Wow.never heard of that, guess i am out of the loop too.

Lauren said...

I have friends that use it every single morning and they don't sick as often as they used to! I will pass on it though. Gross.

Manders24 said...

Seriously?! that doesn't seem like something to be part of a morning ritual. funny..well i guess if it works.

Lauren said...

Well, they have really bad allergies too-so it probably helps with that!