Hang Man

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving Forward

I'm over it (for now). I've done my wallowing in self pity, crying, screaming, etc.... I am a firm believer in expressing your feelings, getting them out in the open, dealing with them, and then moving on. Joe is a suppressor. He likes to keep everything in and pretend it isn't happening. I would explode if I did that. There would be Patti shrapnel everywhere. I took one of the sayings off of my list of "What I always say." The one about "don't sweat the small stuff." I used to say that a lot, then Bryan pointed out many times that I wasn't doing that. I have decided that that is a really dumb thing to say anyway. "Small stuff" is such a relative and subjective term. So I added the one about the assholes. Amanda pointed out to me yesterday that I neglected to have that on the list. That may be my favorite because it's so true.
Ok, so I am moving on and feeling better. I think I may have scared everyone a little. Plus no one was commenting on my blogs for fear of what to say that might send me over the edge. I tend to say out loud what most people only think. That's just me being deliciously me! It's when I don't say anything that you have to worry.

1 comment:

Manders24 said...

Yeah, silence is a scary thing when it comes to you:)