Hang Man

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Change of Plans

I totally caved. I can't do it. I cancelled Mom's transfer to the nursing home (at least for now). For many many reasons I just can't do it. I visited her today and asked her why she was ok with everything the day we visited the nursing home, but changed her mind later? She said she had a chance to think about it and didn't want to do it. I guess we will just take it one day at a time and see how things go. Joe and I weren't home more than 15 minutes from our visit with her when Kingston called to say that she fell again. That makes probably 30 or more falls in the last 5 months. Apparently her osteoporosis isn't that bad because she never seems to get hurt (knock on wood). My insanity has subsided a little (not much) but now I'm going to go eat cake. Probably a 6 x 6 piece. That will make me feel better for about 10 minutes.

No comments: