Hang Man

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Predators Beware!

Hard to tell, but that's a mole. Caught the only reliable way that a mole can be caught, in a trap. Don't ever waste your money or time on mole bait or putting chewing gum in their tunnels. None of that works. Some people swear by the crazy remedies. Honestly, moles move around a lot, so you may think they are gone and they just tunnel deeper and show up somewhere else. I learned this in my master gardener class so I know the facts! I think my kids think I am going insane with my new found hobby of hunting. People are constantly reinventing themselves and discovering new and exciting ways to express themselves. Why can't I??? Besides it's one way to control my surrounding. I can't do much about the economy and the direction that this country is heading, but I can control my own environment and protect my own little country on West Hamilton Road. So that is what I am doing. Don't mess with the Alpha Doe! http://www.themoleman.com/control.htm
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

I want my mommy back!

Patti said...

I'm still your loving mommy, but now I kill things.