Hang Man

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Manders!

Manda, Manda, Manda. My baby is all grown up! 25 today. You have grown in to a beautiful and smart woman. You amaze me with the things you have accomplished: Running your own business, raising a family, putting up with Brad (you know I love you Brad). You brighten my day every time I see your sweet smiling face. You do however; still have an Amanda moment every once in a while: "Mom, how do you spell BUREAU?" "B-U-R-E-A-U". "Wow, that's a hard one!" You are adorable and I love you very very much! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

6 comments:

bestmama said...

Happy Birthday HOOKER!!!!

Manders24 said...

Thanks Mama! and Sarah for that comment. You made my birthday, I hope those things you said are true and you are not just saying them for the sake of my bday:)

Patti said...

Manda you know me. I am not a fiber, especially about stuff like that. Birthdays are just a nice time to say what's in your heart.

Patti said...

Oops! I didn't proof read my comment before I published it. I'm not a fibber or a fiber. But I do eat lots of fiber.

Manders24 said...

Ain't that the truth!

Yourmamasbooty said...

HAppy Birfday yo!