Hang Man

Friday, January 1, 2010

What Did I Do Now?

Julian and Nicholas were over yesterday and they wanted to hear a specific Christmas song. I didn't have the song they requested. Being the ever attentive Nanu that I am, after they left I decided to download the song from ITunes and email it to them. They loved it. Nicholas was impressed and thought I was magic for being able to send it to their house. So.....today Joe and I are packing for Florida. I decided to fill up my ipod with music and listen to it while I pack. Upbeat music always gives me more energy. I tryed to download songs; however, there is now only one song in my library. WTF????? I have no idea what I did, and I'm not sure how to fix it. Listen to my one and only song left in my iTunes library.

1 comment:

Manders24 said...

That always would happen to me and it drove me nuts! everytime you download new songs, it will erase your old songs. I actually talked to the geek squad guy about it and he said that it is some kind of security thing that apple does. But, there is a way to keep it from doing that....I just don't know what it is:) So usually before I put new songs on my ipod I make sure that I have listened to my old ones enough, since I know I am going to lose them!