Hang Man

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Danger! Watch Out For Alligators And Crack Heads


These photos show another reason why I was scared to get out of the car on the deserted trail. It's kind of hard to see in the top photo, but that is a mobile home completely surrounded by an 8 foot chain link fence with barb wire all around the top. Two houses down from that was the fence telling the "crack heads" to stay away or they would call 911. These houses were less than a 1/2 mile away from the entrance to the park trail. I figured I'd either get eaten by a panther or killed by an addict looking for cash. If we go back, I'm definitely taking my gun. We could go in there and never be heard from again. If you were going to hide a dead body, that would be the place to do it. That settles it! I'm not going back.

No comments: