Hang Man

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Barbie Is 50



I was born the same year as Barbie. So was Simon Cowell, Danny Bonaduce, Fabio, Jessica Hahn and Marie Osmond; just to name a few. I'm pretty sure we've all had a little work done especially that bitch Barbie. The top photo is how she looks now, left photo is of her in 1959. I actually had the 1959 Barbie. I think Steve got it for me. I wish I still had it, it's worth thousands of dollars now. One sold on e-bay a few years ago for over $3500.00. If you examine her photos of today versus 1959, you can tell she's had work done. She never used to have a belly button so for sure she's had a tummy tuck. Her eyes also look a little lifted at the corners so I'm pretty sure that indicates a possible face lift or at the very least an eyebrow lift. She's probably had some chemical peels as well because she should have some sun spots on her face from all of that time she has spent in Malibu. It's a fact to that blondes don't age as well as brunettes. Her ponytail is probably a little tight too. That helps give the appearance of smoother facial skin. I actually have a hair clip that not only pulls up my hair but my face as well. I wear it when I'm feeling old. Instant face lift. This photo of Barbie is how she would look had she not had any work done.

2 comments:

Patti said...

I can't believe no one commented on Crack 'Ho Barbie

Anonymous said...

You have too much time on your hands!! But really, really funny.